2006 CABERNET SAUVIGNON OAKVILLE

89% Cabernet Sauvignon
Robert Mondavi Winery

ADD TO MY WINE
BUY WINERY DIRECT
WINE DETAILS
retail price: $45.00
club price: $36.00
available:Yes
cases:13700
formats: 750mL
released:Nov 1, 2009
date profiled:Apr 30, 2010
region:Northern California
AVA:Oakville
vineyards:86% from To Kalon Vineyar ... 86% from To Kalon Vineyard; remaining 14% from nearby Oakville Bench vineyards
estate fruit:Yes
single vineyard: No
brix at harvest:Blended
alcohol:15.0%
fined:No
filtered:Yes
oak type:100% American  
oak barrels:70% New  
oak aging: 18 Months  
 
varietal%AVAclone
cabernet sauvignon 89%
cabernet franc 6%
malbec 2%
merlot 2%
 
ships to: AL AK CA CO CT FL HI ID IL IA KS LA ME MI MN MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OR SC SD TN TX VT VA WA WV WI WY
 
Winemaker Genevieve Janssens Notes
Intense, sophisticated, powerful and persistent, the Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon opens with smooth yet brawny tannins and broadens into big, bold flavors. Effusive aromas of black fruits—blackberry, black plum and black cherry—are underlain with a subtle scent of sun-warmed thyme and the fresh, earthy scent of wet gravel. The wine’s rich dark-fruit flavors are complemented by a hint of mocha and coffee imparted by oak aging. An effusive, confident wine whose muscular tannins showcase the power that distinguishes Cabernet Sauvignon coming from the famed Oakville appellation and To Kalon Vineyard in the heart of Napa Valley.
PH | 707.968.2001


WineMatch Social Media Pages WineMatch at Facebook WineMatch at Twitter RSS Feed for WineMatch WineMatch at Google WineMatch at Wordpress
© 2006-2016 WineMatch.com - All Rights Reserved
Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy