2008 TREANA WHITEWine Match Special Selection

55% Marsanne Blend
Hope Family Wines

ADD TO MY WINE
WINE DETAILS
retail price: $23.00
club price: $18.40
available:None
cases:9620
formats: 750mL
released:May 21, 2010
date profiled:Feb 9, 2011
region:Central Coast
AVA:Central Coast
vineyards:Various
estate fruit:No
single vineyard: No
brix at harvest:Blended
alcohol:14.5%
fined:No
filtered:Yes
oak type:75% French  
oak barrels:50% New  
oak aging: 9 Months  
 
varietal%AVAclone
marsanne 55%
viognier 45%
 
ships to: AK CA CO CT DC FL GA ID IL ME MD MI MN MO NV NH NM NY NC ND OR TX VA WA WI WY
 
Winemaker Austin Hope Notes
After whole-cluster pressing, the juice was cooled to 35 F to allow the solids to settle. 75% of the juice was transferred to French Oak barrels (both new and used) for fermentation. This wine was then aged on its lees for nine months. The remaining 25% was fermented and aged in stainless steel on its lees. These wines were blended two months prior to bottling.
PH | 805.238.6979


WineMatch Social Media Pages WineMatch at Facebook WineMatch at Twitter RSS Feed for WineMatch WineMatch at Google WineMatch at Wordpress
© 2006-2016 WineMatch.com - All Rights Reserved
Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy